Monday, November 24, 2008

AND...pictures from November...so far!

So, you obviously know by now that November started off with "our" election night victory. This is a picture of many members of our office at our election night "victory" party. This picture wasn't taken until almost 99% of the votes were in so we were sure we were in the clear. I think this is the relaxed we had been in quite some time.


After several years of tailgating for almost all the A&M games, we were somewhat derailed this season with the addition of soccer to our already busy lives! But we were able to have a tailgate party for the last game against OU. The tailgate party was really fun...can't say the same about the game! Our great friends Chris and Melissa were able to come and bring Gracie...their three month old baby (although I think she was only two months at the time!) Gracie is such a blessing after everything they went through to have her and the Comte kids sure love being around her. Auntie (my brother's wife) and her kids came up as well. Austin just loves playing with them and missed having them here so much. My niece sure loves him and loves to be around him. I took some really cute pictures...just didn't think my SIL would want me putting their pictures all over the internet!






About a week before the tailgate, Chris and Melissa came over for dinner and my kiddos couldn't get enough of Gracie! Kayla is finally warming up to her and was trying to get her to play, I think! Austin just likes to hold her and touch her head...not sure what that's about!



This past weekend weekend was Junior League Charity Ball, which gave Joe and I away for the night. We (OK, I!) had a really good time. We were there with several of our friends and really enjoyed a night of "grown up" time.




I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoys time with friends and family. I know I keep saying it, but I will try to be better about putting pictures up. Maybe I need to figure out how to work that nifty slide show thingy!

No comments: