Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night is FINALLY here!!!

So, I've been pretty absent for the past couple of weeks...sorry! I have several pictures I am going to put up for everyone, but haven't had a chance to do it with everything being so busy. I will really try to get them up this weekend.

So...today was finally election day! While everyone is of course watching the national race to find out who our new leader is going to be, I was focused on the one race that would determine whether I would have a job in the morning. I am THRILLED to report that my boss (BEAL Turner!) won by 8% and I will have a job for at least the next four years! It was a closer race than we wished it would have been, but its definitely a win and that's the most important thing.

Its so funny to find out which attorney "friends" in town turn their back on us in a time like this. Not that we ever really thought they were our friends, but they really show their true colors when stuff like this happens. Well, all I can say is that we know who are friends are now! It, of course, won't affect how we treat their clients, but I can assure you that all communications between me and them will be in writing!

I will post more this week and try to get some pictures up soon! Austin stayed with me at the election party tonight and was very excited that BEAL won...ME TOO!!!

1 comment:

To Germany...and Beyond! said...

Hey Kara, It's Jenn Box. I've added your blog to my bookmarks and thought you'd like to check ours out, http://boxfamilyupdates.blogspot.com/. If you read from the beginning, it'll all make much more sense. Hope all is well!