Monday, November 24, 2008

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES...from October!!!!

OK, so here they finally are! I'm putting a lot here so that I can get them all in. The first pictures are from Austin's last two soccer games.

You can't see it, but I'm wearing the infamous "soccer mom" shirt that I swore I'd never wear! Oh the things we'll do for our children...
This was Austin's last soccer game when they got their trophies. I had to convince him that it wasn't a toy and we couldn't play with it. With much chagrin, he finally agreed to put it on the shelf!
The fam after one of the last soccer games...
These two pictures are of Austin and his friend Keaton. Keaton's family goes to church with us and we've become really good friends with them. The boys are a little over a month apart and they "fight" as boys do...and then get upset when we try to separate them!
NOW...More Pumpkin patch pictures!! We went to the pumpkin patch AGAIN with my sister-in-law and her kids. Austin spelled out his name in little pumpkins (mostly on his own!) and Kayla was content just climbing on them!



And...finally...HALLOWEEN!!! Austin dressed as an "Army" (ie: a soldier...sorry, Poppa!) I bought his costume at a local army surplus store and then sewed the patches on myself. (See earlier blog about learning to sew!) He's put it on several more times to play dress up in and also to go outside and shoot his M16 (no...its not real!) in the front yard...how redneck can we get?! Kayla on the other hand was a fairy princess. I was worried because, leading up to Halloween, she did not like to wear the crown and the wings, but she ended up doing great and looking so angelic...boy, she had everyone fooled!




We went to one of my co-workers' house for a Halloween Party...notice that Joe is the only one not dressed up. We kept telling everyone he was "Joe the Plumber!"

And...I just had to add one picture of our newest neighborhood watch mechanism!

I'm going to post November pictures in another post!

No comments: